iRene's inspiration corner'

Welcome to my world, wont you come on in...miracles i share...happens now and then......















Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A family photo


Ooops...Ng family

Amanda with her favourite teddy!

Hey! thats my son...Bryan and his favourate toy - Ben 10

Last Sat, 7th June 2008 (0915 - 1200), we were at The Palace of the Golden Horses Hotel taking some awesome shots with a delightful and talented photographer and a friend of mine, Oliver Onn. She certainly has an expert and creative eye for photography. Just take a look for yourself on her blog at http://oliviaoonphotography.blogspot.com/ and I’m sure you’ll agree. I had never thought of hiring a photographer for a family portrait, but it makes perfect sense.

It was a great photography session with Olivia. We had our family photos taken. Lots of candid, formal, hip and modern posses were taken. Bryan looks cool and chicky with his Ben 10 toy. Whereas, Amanda seems to be shy initially but after few more glamour shots she felt more daring, natural and stylo milo….We had a good and splendid time.....Hey not to forget, my mom were in it too…..all the way from Ipoh mali……Mom I love u!

"My philosophy has always been that life is to be enjoyed. I believe that everyone should make the most of today, because tomorrow may never come."

Quotes for the day:-

No one is ever born into Life alone. Everyone has shared the bond of family, at least at birth, and for many people it is a bond that will follow them throughout life. For many people it is the most important bond of all

No comments: