iRene's inspiration corner'

Welcome to my world, wont you come on in...miracles i share...happens now and then......















Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Get the Utimate Guitar Experience!

Is actually an ancient guitar which my mom bought for me umpteen years ago…when I was at my teens. Got inspired during my church camp and was harassing and pestering my mom to purchase one for me tho I know nuts about guitar…only piano. At that time, I wanted a guitar badly that I couldn’t wait to lay my fingers on it to feel the beating and strumming sound. Finally mom paid RM 20 for a Kapok Guitar (classical guitar) which I kept it with me till now. Even tho guitar is easy to play with the dedicated knobs for tweaking sounds that make it simple and fun but not knowing its hurts too…especially the fingers……after a short spell and well for the sake of my beautiful and delicate fingers… slowly my interest faded and dumpped it aside in my music room. I love guitar. Is a cool thing. I love Harp too. Hey nowadays guitar CHIP has done an amazing tune too…

Now here comes my son who is 10 this year……Bryan learns to rock with his/mine guitar in his pajamas outfit. Tuning was out coz I simply “campak” in my mom’s house. Took to a guitar shop to re-fixed the strings and re-tuned it for him. My mom was happy finally my son wanted the guitar… so her store room can spare for another unwanted stuff….kekekeke

Bryan was excited about it….he wants to be like Jay Chow or Emil Chow who plays the guitar on stage …my goodness! I asked Bryan "how do U play it" and he mimicked the sound of a "tres" a doubled-three-stringed guitar that is used in classical music…..have not started any lessons yet but scheduling some classes for him. Couple of months ago, my 17th year old nephew, Yew Hong taught him a few classical rhythmic notes…..which Bryan seems to remember……hopefully his passion will sustain…...

No comments: